Hopefully this covers everything you need to know. If not, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Covid -19 Update
We hope reading this gives you peace of mind, that we’re doing everything we can to make everyone’s stay with us safe and enjoyable at this unprecedented time. Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us; firstname.lastname@example.org / 07803 716601 / 01270 611221.
We will be open from 4th July 2020, inline with government guidelines.
As per our Terms & Conditions;
- If you need to change the date of your stay, we will be as flexible as possible. We advise that you take out holiday cancellation insurance – details about Booking Protect are available on the booking form.
- In circumstances outside of our control – for example, fire, bad weather, pandemic (e.g. Covid 19), electrical or mechanical failure – we may be forced to cancel completely. If we do need to change or cancel your booking, we will do our best to offer you a suitable alternative booking. If we are not able to offer you a suitable alternative, or if you do not accept the alternative we offer, we will refund you the full amount you have paid us for the booking. We will have no further liability to you from such cancellation or change, and thus no responsibility for any other losses you or your party might sustain.
The safety of our guests is particularly important to us. We receive excellent feedback from our guests about the cleanliness of Hollies Barn; because of Covid-19 we are doing even more. Below is the cleaning regime that we will put in place, we have followed guidance from the Professional Association of Self Caterers UK (www.pascuk.co.uk) for this and also Government guidelines and this procedure will be updated as necessary.
HOLLIES BARN CLEANING PROTOCOL COVID-19
Cleaning Members; Caroline Davis, AS Cleaning
- Cleaners should not work at all if they have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Cleaners should wear masks as it’s possible that they are contagious but not experiencing symptoms.
- They should avoid touching any uncleaned surfaces then touching their face.
- They should wash their hands immediately on arrival (following the correct procedure for handwashing) and immediately after gloves are removed.
- No phones or personal belongings should be taken into the property.
DAY 1, AM – VENTILATION
Guests requested to leave at least one window open in every room on departure. Guests depart by 10am.
DAY 1, PM – EMPTYING
Day of departure of guests at 10am. If time allows this will not be the day of departure but a day after this.
On the evening of Day 1, from 7pm onwards the ‘Emptying’ stage will begin. This is be at least 9 hours after guests have departed. This will be carried out by Caroline Davis, wearing a KN95 Respirator Face Mask and overalls. Hand washing will take place each time the barn is exited and entered. A window in each room will be open.
- Each bin will be emptied, bag tied and collated by the exit, when all bins are collated they will be taken to the refuse bin outside.
- All towels, bath mats and t-towels will be collated in bin liners, these will be stored in a holding shed on our yard for at least 24 hours. They will then each be taken to our plant room to be washed (60 degrees) and dried in a hot dryer.
- All bed linen will be bagged and held in the holding area for at least 48 hours, this will then be collected by our laundry company; The Washbasin.
DAY 2, AM – CLEANING
This will be carried out by AS Cleaning from 8am onwards, this will be at least 22 hours after guests have departed. AS Cleaning will be wearing face masks, hand washing will take place between the cleaning of each room. A window in each room will be open.
- Each room will be cleaned from top to bottom using polish or surface cleaner doing a clock work clean. Only one set of cloths will be used for each room, wipes will be used wherever possible.
- For each bathroom it will be cleaned from top to bottom using glass cleaner and bathroom cleaner
- For the kitchen a surface cleaner will be used and a degreaser added for the front of cupboards.
- All fabric chairs and sofa’s will be steam cleaned.
- All dishes and utensils will be put through the dishwasher
- After all cleaning complete, all of the floors will be hoovered (all floors are karndean) and mopped.
DAY 2, PM – DISINFECTING
This will be carried out by Caroline Davis, from 1pm onwards, this will be at least 27 hours after any guests have left. The following surfaces will be disinfected using TCH Lemon Anti Bacterial Cleaner & Disinfectant, which passes BS EN 1276;
All areas; Doors handles, surfaces, floors, light/lamp switches, remote controls, tables, window sills and window handles, thermostats, keys, key lock box, appliances, mirrors, chairs, bins, plugs and cables, soap dispensers
Bedrooms; Hairdryers, ironing board and iron, coat hangers
Bathrooms; Every surface, sinks, tiles, toilets – flush handles, seats and lids, toilet brush, shower, bath
Kitchen; Sinks, worktops, cabinets and handles, condiments
Outdoors; Outdoor furniture, hot tub; lids, steps and control panels, BBQ
Also, if you would like to look at our Hollies Barn Covid Risk Assessment, please click here.
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee, sugar & milk
- All bedding & towels
- Private off-road parking
- Toilet rolls (2 per bathroom), liquid soap, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel (in 50ml bottles)
- Washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, bin liners, tea towels, J-cloths, cling film, foil and condiments
- The log burner will be set up for you on arrival, with a basket full of logs, more are available to buy
- A BBQ is provided, please bring your own charcoal
- Use of the hot tub, along with dressing gowns and slippers (you are welcome to take the slippers home, but please leave the dressing gowns)
- Gas, electric and water
- The barn also includes: dishwasher, hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, kettle, toaster, wine cooler, flat-screen freeview televisions (32 inches in the bedrooms and 55 inch in the lounge), DVD & Blue Ray player, hair dryers – if you have any other requirements, please let us know!
Being parents ourselves, we know exactly what it’s like travelling with youngsters and how much paraphernalia it entails! We are very baby and child-friendly, so to ease your travelling we have the following equipment available:
- Baskets of toys for different ages
- High chair
- Plastic plates, bowls, cups and cutlery
- Changing mat
- Bath toys
- Bath support
- Cot (please bring your own bedding)
- Bed side guard (suitable for our single beds)
- Waterproof mattress protector (suitable for our single beds)
Obviously, if you’re enjoying a child-free break then these items are the last things you want to see! Please just let us know at the time of booking what you need and it will be in the barn ready for your arrival. Or, if there’s anything you need during your stay, please let us know.
Adults in the group must be responsible for the children in the party at all times (for further information please see the Terms & Conditions).
Arrival time 4pm onwards, checkout 10am.
Hollies Barn now benefits from a fantastic 314Mbs ultrafast broadband service. We have also installed an intelligent (and free to use) WiFi network throughout the property that balances the available speeds across all connected devices so everyone can enjoy great internet access over WiFi.
For those who really need the very very fastest speeds, then there are also a few wired data points installed around the property for you too! These are standard RJ45 type so please bring your own patch cable if you wish to use these.
Outside you have sole use of an enclosed lawned area with children’s play equipment and also a patio area with tables and seats. There’s also a barbecue (please bring your own charcoal).
There are 5 dedicated car parking spaces with the accommodation, but we can accommodate more if needed on site. In the interest of safety we would encourage vehicles to be reverse parked please.
Unfortunately Hollies Barn does not allow pets but we welcome trained assistance dogs and have an enclosed grass area where they are allowed. We do have a dog of our own onsite, an overly friendly Labrador called Ted.
The Good Housekeeping Security Deposit (GHSD) is a Security Deposit which represents your agreement to leave the barn and contents as you found them. A GHSD of £500 will be held on the credit/debit card of the person placing the booking for the barn. The ‘hold’ will remain in place from 1 day prior to arrival to 14 days after your departure. No money will be physically taken unless there are damages, lost keys or the property has been left in an unacceptable level of cleanliness at the end of your stay. For further information please refer to the Terms & Conditions and if you have any questions please let us know.
The market town of Nantwich is only two-and-a-half miles away and has the following amenities: chemist, swimming pool, coffee shops, clothes shops, jewellers etc. And there are the following supermarkets: Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Aldi, and all the food retailers deliver to the barn. Our nearest shop is the Co-op at Stapeley, a five-minute drive away.
The nearest bus stop is half a mile away towards Nantwich, on the corner of Mill Lane. Unfortunately there is no pavement from Hollies Barn to the bus stop. The bus stop serves bus 73, which travels from Nantwich-Audlem-Nantwich. On London Road at the junction with first Dig Lane, there is another bus stop, which serves bus 39, and this travels from Crewe-Shavington-Hough-Wybunbury-Nantwich. www.traveline.info is an easy to use website for finding local bus times and routes.
Nantwich railway station is a five-minute drive away and the larger Crewe railway station is just under a 15-minute drive away. From here you can reach Chester, Liverpool and Manchester in under 45 minutes.
If you are going to be using a minibus during your stay we recommend that you arrange this in good time, suggested companies are;
Burland Coaches (16 seater), 01270 524403, email@example.com
Malbank Coaches (16 seater), 01270 524900, firstname.lastname@example.org
Westside Taxis (8 seater), 01270 211222
Local Taxi Companies; Abbey Taxi’s 01270 212125, Westside Taxis 01270 211222
Restaurants, Cafes & Take-aways
*Denotes Wheelchair accessible
- The Boars Head*, London Rd, Walgherton, Nantwich. CW5 7LA. 01270 660111. www.theboarsheadnantwich.co.uk
- The Combermere Arms*, Burleydam, Whitchurch, Shropshire. SY13 4AT. 01948 871 223. www.brunningandprice.co.uk/combermere
- Bench Bistro Bar*, 35 Beam St, Nantwich. CW5 5NA. 01270 624777. www.benchbistrobar.co.uk
- Deadwood Smokehouse*, 16 Beam St, Nantwich. CW5 5LL. 01270 627589. www.deadwoodsmokehouse.com
- Enzo (cafe), 44 High St, Nantwich. CW5 5AS. 01270 618093. www.nantwich.enzouk.com
- Firenze, 25 Welsh Row, Nantwich. CW5 5ED. 01270 623888. www.firenzeuk.com
- Hickorys, 332 Crewe Rd, Shavington. CW2 5AF. 01270 906144. www.hickorys.co.uk
- Olea* (café), 3 Church Lane, Nantwich. CW5 5RQ. 01270 611905. www.facebook.com/italiancaffeandkitchen
- Residence, Restaurant & Cocktail Bar*, Mill St, Nantwich. CW5 5ST. 01270 629100. www.residence.uk.com
- Street*, 35 Welsh Row, Nantwich. CW5 5ED. 01270 625539. www.streetnantwich.com
- The Cheshire Cat, 26 Welsh Row, Nantwich. CW5 5ED. 01270 623020. www.thecatat.com
Afternoon Teas (Suggest you book ahead);
- Traditional – Residence*, Mill St, Nantwich. CW5 5ST. 01270 629100. www.residence.uk.com. Ginger & Pickles*, 3a Mill St, Nantwich. CW5 5ST. 01270 610329.
- With a twist – Bench Bistro Bar*, 35 Beam St, Nantwich. CW5 5NA. 01270 624777. www.benchbistrobar.co.uk. Street, 35 Welsh Row, Nantwich. CW5 5ED. 01270 625539. www.streetnantwich.com
If you are out & about..
If you visit the Trentham Estate; Gardens, Monkey Forest, Treetop Adventure or the Dorothy Clive Garden, there’s a lovely tearoom enroute; Whitmore Tea Rooms, Three Mile Lane, Newcastle. 01782 680443. www.whitmoretearooms.co.uk
If you’re in the direction of Delamere Forest and Go-Ape, there’s a great gasto pub enroute; The Fishpool Inn*, Fishpool Rd, Delamere. CW8 2HP. 01606 883277. www.thefishpoolinn.co.uk
& if you’re on the way back from Chester a call in at Snugburys Ice-Cream is a must!! Snugburys Ice-Cream, Park Farm, Hurleston, Nantwich. CW5 6BU. 01270 624830. www.snugburys.co.uk
Takeaways, local recommends
All will deliver (ring ahead though, some can take 40 minutes);
Chinese – The Emperor, CW5 7FY, 01270 611620
Indian – Raeesah, CW5 7FY, 01270 381862
Kebabs – Varietys, CW5 5ED, 01270 626777 (naan kebabs are fab!)
Pizza – Dominos, CW5 5LJ, 01270 621777
The popular Cheerbrook Farm Shop is just over a five-minute drive away. Here, you’ll find a fantastic range of ready meals or ready-to-cook meals, which you can pre-order, so they’ll be ready in the barn for your arrival.
Also on the doorstep is Rodney Densem Wines, which offers a great range of hampers (including not just wine but chocolates, gins, ciders and beers). Similarly, if you choose to pre-order anything we can have it ready here for your arrival.
Accessibility Guide for Hollies Barn Holiday Let
Contact for accessibility enquiries: Caroline Davis
At Hollies Barn we want to make everyone’s stay as enjoyable as possible, and are committed to providing suitable access for all our guests, whatever their individual needs. We aim to accurately describe our facilities and services to give you the confidence to book the right property for your specific requirements. We can email the Guide with pictures on request, or if you have any further queries please let us know.
At a Glance
- The main entrance has level access with a ramp. The ramp is permanent.
- There is level access from the main entrance to:
- Bedroom: Bedroom no. 4 with wet room
- Main Lounge
- Dining room
- Main garden
- We have non-allergic bedding.
Level access bedrooms
- The route to the bedroom is 750mm wide, or more.
- The bedroom door is 750mm wide, or more.
- There is unobstructed floor space 1200mm by 900mm, or more.
- The bathroom has a level access shower.
- The (bedroom) TVs have subtitles.
- Glass doors have contrast markings.
- The walls and the doors have high colour contrast.
- Staff are available 24 hours a day.
- We have emergency evacuation procedures for disabled visitors.
- You can get a taxi with Abbey Taxis by calling 01270 212125. The taxi company has a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- You can get a taxi with Bee Line Taxi Service by calling 01270 656461. The taxi company has a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- You can get a taxi with 3 Bs by calling 01270 668181. The taxi company has a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- We have a car park. There are accessible parking spaces. The parking is less than 50 metres from the main entrance. Parking is free.
- There is a drop-off point at the main entrance. The drop-off point has a dropped kerb.
- From the car park to the entrance, there is level access. There is a permanent ramp.
- The route is 1200mm wide, or more.
- From the street to the main entrance, there is level access.
- There is a permanent ramp.
- The path is 1200mm wide, or more.
- The path is sloped.
- The main entrance has level access.
- There is a permanent ramp.
- The main door is side hung and manual.
- The door is 980mm wide.
- When you arrive, we can help carry your luggage.
- Happy to assist visitors with their luggage on arrival
Getting around inside
Visual Impairment – General Information
- We have contrast markings on all glass doors and high colour contrast between walls and doorframes.
- All bedrooms have windows.
- Bedrooms have floor standing lights, bedside lamps and spot lights.
- Lights are LED. TVs have subtitles.
- All bedrooms are non-smoking.
- We have non-allergic bedding.
- No bedrooms have fitted carpets.
- We have wi-fi free bedrooms, for visitors with electro-sensitivity.
- We can move the bedroom furniture, to improve accessibility.
Accessible bedroom Bedroom no. 4 with wet room
- The route to the bedroom is 840mm wide, or more. The bedroom door is 840mm wide. There is 1200mm at the side of the bed. The bed is 650mm high. The bedroom is flexible (either double or twin). The bathroom is ensuite. The bathroom door is 840mm wide.
- The bathroom has a separate shower. The shower has a seat. The bathroom has a bath.
- The bathroom has a level access shower. There is a shower chair available. The toilets have handrails. The direction of transfer onto the toilet is to the left. There is 1000mm at the side of the toilet.
- There is 2000mm in front of the toilet. The toilet seat is 420mm high.
- The basin is 820mm high. The taps are lever operated. There is space under the basin, with a pedestal.
- We have an open plan kitchen.
- From the main entrance to the kitchen, there is level access.
- There is a permanent ramp. The route is 1000mm wide, or more.
- The work surface is available with clear underspace and available at a height between 650mm and 900mm.
- The hob is available at a height between 650mm and 900mm.
- The sink is available at a height between 650mm and 900mm.
- The oven is available at a height between 650mm and 900mm.
- The table and plates have high colour contrast.
- We have a wooden table, with white plates.
- From the main entrance to the lounge, there is level access. The route is 1000mm wide, or more.
- From the main entrance to this area, there is level access. The route is 840mm wide, or more.
Getting around outside
- From the main entrance to the gardens, there is level access.
- There is a permanent ramp.
- The route is 1200mm wide, or more.
- From the main entrance to this area, there is level access. There is a permanent ramp. The route is 1200mm wide, or more. The entrance is 960mm wide.
Customer care support
- We provide a step to help get into the bath, a bath seat, toilet seat raiser and shower chair. Wheelchairs can be hired from Ableworld in Nantwich.
- For a list of more items, please go to https://www.ableworld.co.uk/nantwich-branch.aspx.
- There is a fenced garden where assistance dogs can go to the toilet.
- We have an area to charge mobility scooters and battery powered wheelchairs.
- You can hire mobility equipment from Ableworld by calling 01270 626971.
Emergency evacuation procedures
- We have emergency evacuation procedures for disabled visitors.
- In the event of a fire, we do have a sprinkler system.
Customer care support
- Staff are available 24 hours a day.
- We the owners live on site and will assist as required.
HOLLIES BARN TERMS & CONDITIONS
‘‘We’’ means the proprietor of Hollies Barn, Caroline Davis.
To make sure your holiday runs smoothly the following terms and conditions apply:
We accept payment by bank transfer, cheque or via our online booking system. 20% deposit is payable at the time of booking and is non refundable. Once your payment has been received as cleared funds, we will send you a booking confirmation and ask that you let us know within five days if any of the details are not correct. If you’re still making a decision, we can hold a provisional booking for up to 48 hours. The remaining balance due is required six weeks prior to the commencement of your stay. If your booking is placed within six weeks of your stay, full payment is required at the time of booking. If you do not make any payment by the date it is due, we will send you a reminder by post, by email or by telephone. If you fail to make the relevant payment within 14 days of the date it is due, we may assume that you wish to cancel your booking. We cannot accept holiday booking from an applicant under the age of 18.
Cancelling or Amending your reservation
Cancellations must be immediately notified to us by phone and should be confirmed in writing. If we are able to re-let your booking, and you have paid the full balance, we will refund you the amount we can achieve for re-letting (which may be less than you paid) less the deposit. The deposit is always non-refundable. If we are unable to re-let the barn, there will be no refund under any circumstances.
If you need to change the date of your stay, we will be as flexible as possible. We advise that you take out holiday cancellation insurance – details about Booking Protect are available on the booking form.
In circumstances outside of our control – for example, fire, bad weather, pandemic (e.g. Covid 19), electrical or mechanical failure – we may be forced to cancel completely. If we do need to change or cancel your booking, we will do our best to offer you a suitable alternative booking. If we are not able to offer you a suitable alternative, or if you do not accept the alternative we offer, we will refund you the full amount you have paid us for the booking. We will have no further liability to you from such cancellation or change, and thus no responsibility for any other losses you or your party might sustain.
Termination of your reservation
If you are in breach of any of the terms of the booking, in any significant aspect so as to cause risk to others, to yourselves or so as to imperil the services of the property, we shall have the right to terminate your booking immediately, to thereupon require you to leave the property and if necessary to bring about your removal. Such termination will be without prejudice, to our right to recover from you the amount of any damages or cost that may arise from your breach. We will have no liability to return any part of the rental cost.
You or any member of your party are not permitted to use the property or any of its services for any illegal purposes or services. Contravention of this will lead to our termination of the booking.
Hollies Barn is only suitable for a maximum of 12 people (inclusive of visitors) plus 2 infants (under the age of 3 and sleeping in cots). You must ensure that the maximum number of persons occupying the accommodation or using the facilities (including any outside areas) does not exceed this limit. We set maximum occupancy limits in line with the facilities and equipment available. Exceeding the maximum occupancy limits can overload facilities and lead to safety issues and damage. As such, we reserve the right to terminate the booking, (without any compensation) if you exceed these limits. If you wish to hold a party or other celebration or invite visitors to the accommodation that would cause you to exceed the maximum occupancy limit, you must obtain our written permission in advance.
Check-In and Departure
Check-in is from 4pm and Departure is by 10am on day of departure. If you require an earlier check-in time, please ask and we will endeavour to make a special arrangement.
Good Housekeeping Security Deposit (GHSD)
As mentioned in the Guest Information section, a GHSD of £500 will be held on the credit/debit card of the person placing the booking for the barn. The ‘hold’ will remain in place from 1 day prior to arrival to 14 days after your departure. No money will be physically taken unless there are damages, lost keys or the property has been left in an unacceptable level of cleanliness at the end of your stay;
At the earliest opportunity, we ask that you notify us of any breakages or damage, and if anything in the barn is not functioning as you would expect. Minor singular accidental damage such as a broken plate etc will not be charged for, providing we are informed of it in good time before your departure. However, larger or more expensive items, and damage in general to the accommodation, or anything that we are not advised of prior to your departure time will be chargeable. As an example and not limited to – a wine spillage on a carpet needing a carpet cleaner, dropping multiple items of crockery, replacing a broken window, door, sink or light fitting, graffiti, torn furnishing, damage to wall finishes, damage to the hot tub, garden furniture etc would be chargeable; but general wear and tear that does not arise from abuse would not. If you lose a key, we can replace it during your stay, upon you paying for the cutting of a replacement.
The property will be inspected on your departure and if we do need to make a claim on the GHSD we will notify you by email or post.
Should rectification costs prove to exceed the value of the GHSD, and in the event that an amicable settlement cannot be reached on the shortfall, then we reserve the right to recover the full balance of the rectification costs, including the value of any consequential losses, and any legal expenses (on a full indemnity basis, not just those awarded by a court) that we incur, through the courts of England & Wales who shall have jurisdiction.
There are 6 sets of keys in the property; each set has three keys, comprised of: one unique key for each bedroom, one key for the six fully glazed doors (these are keyed alike), and one unique key for the main brown door, these are kept in a tin on the worktop in the kitchenette. There will also be one fob for the gate. If you are arriving at a time when we are not going to be available on site to greet you, then there will be a further single key left in the key safe outside to enable you to enter the building through the brown door (we will advise you in advance if this is the case). On departure all keys must be returned to us, along with any gate fobs provided for the front gate. If any keys or fobs are lost or not returned, we will deduct the cost of a locksmith to replace the locks, together with a full set of six keys to suit the new locks, plus three spares of each new key for the locks that had to be changed. This will be deducted from your Security deposit.
The barn must be left as you found it – in a clean and tidy state. If you require a cleaning service during your stay, then our cleaning team can be employed at an additional cost. A Cleaning Charge of £150 will be charged (and actioned on your GHSD) where the property is left in an unacceptable level of cleanliness upon departure (note pre-arranged cleaning services during your stay can be provided at significantly less cost than this).
Consideration for others
Guests are requested to respect the peace and safety of everyone on and off site. Noise between the hours of 9pm and 9am must be kept to a minimum and no loud music should be played after 9pm, to be considerate of others. After 10pm we would encourage guests to retire indoors to continue their enjoyment of the property. We the owners do live on site, in a house next to the barn. We reserve the right to immediately terminate the booking without refund wherever the right of ourselves or neighbours for quiet enjoyment of our/their own property is disregarded in any way.
Please, no smoking in the barn and grounds of Hollies Farm other than in designated areas. Smoking is permitted in the courtyard patio area only. Cigarette butts are to be stubbed out in ash trays provided and disposed of when cold.
The owners reserve the right to enter the barn for purposes of inspection or to carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance (e.g. hot tub daily maintenance) at any time. If in our absolute opinion any person is not suitable to continue their occupation of the property because of unreasonable behaviour, damage or nuisance, the entire contract may be terminated, and the property taken back as set out above. You will remain liable for the whole cost of hire and no refund shall be due.
Hot Tub, Log Burner, BBQ, Fire Alarm & Sprinkler System
On arrival you will be provided with an instruction sheet relating to the use of the hot tub, log burner and bbq, there will also be a sheet relating to the Fire Alarm & Sprinkler System. It is a term and condition of this booking that you comply with those instructions and information.
Please note that the hot tub will not be available for use on the day of your departure, as we will be getting it ready for the next guests.
Compensation for Hot Tub failure
Hot tub mechanical or electrical failures that render it unfit for use, that are caused by reasons other than damage, abuse, contamination, or mis-use by guests, are compensated as follows; £10 per booked bedroom, for each 24hr period that the hot tub is out of service, capped to a maximum of 10% of the original booking and calculated from the time the problem is reported to the owners through to the time that it is made fit to use again. For example, if the Hot tub electrics failed and you were unable to use it for a 48hr period (after having reported it) then you would be paid £120 in compensation, based on all 6 bedrooms being booked and as long as £120 doesn’t exceed 10% of the total booking fee.
Temporary Closure of the Hot Tub
Temporary closures for water safety and good practice reasons, such as to undertake chemical treatments, water testing, back flushing, water changes, chemical balancing, or to allow water recovery time etc, are normal housekeeping events and are not compensated.
We are sorry but no pets are allowed at Hollies Barn. We do of course welcome trained assistance dogs, please just let us know at the time of booking if you are bringing one.
The use of Hollies Barn or any amenity that is provided by the Owners is entirely at the visitors’ risk and no responsibility can be taken for any loss, damage or injury to persons who make use of them, nor to any property of visitors. All of the adult visitors shall be jointly and severally responsible for the safety of any children staying at the property and to maintain adequate supervision of them at all times. All cars and other vehicles are parked entirely at the visitors’ risk. The Owners take no responsibility for any loss or damage to any car, other vehicle and their contents.
In the event that any item of lost property is not collected within 28 days of our notification to you (or any longer time we agree in writing), we will destroy or dispose of the items as we see fit without reference to you.
Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay. However, if you have any problem or cause for complaint, please raise this with the owners during your stay, so that we can try to resolve the matter for you. We will always seek to do so wherever reasonable and wherever time allows.